Friday 23 July 2010

NOTD: Fruity Nails!

I love receiving mail/parcels in the post so imagine my excitement when my fimo fruit nail slices arrived in the post yesterday morning. I'd read about them on Gems blog (A great blog, definately worth a read!) and at only £2.50 for 500 (inc P&P) I just had to get some!

So here's how they look! They're really cute and you gets loads of different fruits (strawberries, melon, apples, oranges, limes etc!)


(Background: Barry M Pink Flamingo)

What do you think? If I had had a bit more time, I would have arranged them in a slightly nicer way! All my other nails have strawberry nail art on them at the moment so definately some fruit nails!
Love Millie xxx

P.s. You can contact us via our email, by commenting on this post or tweet me on twitter! @allcamillawrote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx