Sunday 15 August 2010

Some Sunday Stuff

Heya!


Bit of a random post coming up!


First my OOTD. It's my Dads birthday and we were also belatedly celebrating my 18th and my parents 25th wedding anniversary so we went out for a family lunch! (rescheduled from April!)
Miss Selfridge Dress
Boden Cardigan
Topshop Wedges


I'm sorry that it
 looks like I'm death
staring the camera!!



Next up, I had a massive clearout of my room last week in preparation for going to uni! I also turned my cupboard that was previously full of school folders/school related books/prospectuses into..wait for it...a shoe cupboard (with a little space on the top shelf reserved for my harry potter books &GHDs!) The lovely Rachelle of Behind The Shoes asked me to do a little piece about it so here it is!


So here it is! There are 1 or 2 pairs of shoes in each of the boxes with my favourite pairs displayed on top. I think I counted 28 pairs excluding all my sports trainers/shoes and flip-flops (which are on my shoe rack!)


(L-R, top-bottom) Topshop Deckshoes, Tesco Wedges, Kate Kanzier green flats, Kate Kanzier pink flats, Aldo gladiators, pink Urban Outfitters flats, Topshop wedges, Topshop black brogues, Kate Kanzier brown brogues, Kate Kanzier black heels, Dorothy Perkins patent heels, Dorothy perkins grey peeptoe shoe boots.

What can I say. I love Kate Kanzier.
and finally thought I'd share these with you...



I didn't manage to get a picture before half of them had been demolished! How lush do they look? They taste even better. My 16 year old (but 3 inch taller) sister has started a cupcake business to raise money for her trip to Peru next summer! They're really reasonably priced and look how pretty they are! So if anyone in Norfolk/Suffolk is in need of some cheap cupcakes, let us know!


Lots of love, Millie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shoes post and the cupcakes are cute to boot!

    Rachelle X

    P.s thanks for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx