Sunday 15 August 2010

Can't Live Without: Aussie Volume Range

Heya! A quick hair&beauty post!

You can probably see in some of my previous OOTD/FOTD posts that I haven't got massive amounts of volume in my hair (however much hairspray I use) however recently I have noticed a marked improvement after I switched shampoos. I saw the Aussie Aussome Volume shampoo & conditioner on offer (2 for £6) and decided it was time for change, I initially only bought the shampoo but quickly returned for the conditioner after loving the shampoo.


(I only have the 2 products on the left at the moment!)

I'm in love. Not only does it definately give me hair a boost, it also stops my hair getting as greasy as it used to and it smells divine. Hopefully when I have a bit more money I'll be able to indulge in some of the other products in the volume range. I'm especially wanting to try the mousse as I've heard good things!

Lots of Love, Millie xx

2 comments:

  1. The volume range is soo good, I love it!
    I've got the Aussome volume &conditioning mousse; it's a god-send! I've got fine-ish hair but this boosts it right up without making it frizzy - definitely worth buying :)

    Jess xx
    http://jessicalouisecatherine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to try this out then!!
    My hair has no volume what so ever and if it does then its solid with hairspray which isnt nice!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx