Thursday 12 August 2010

OOTD: Rain Or Shine

Just got back from the cinema – I saw Inception with my friend Sophie, and it has BLOWN MY MIND. I'd highly recommend it if you liked Donnie Darko, Ocean's Eleven or A Beautiful Mind, and it's definitely a DVD I'm going to have to pre-order!

Anyway, the weather in Norfolk was in its usual state of ambivalence, so I went with this to get me through rain or shine:


Top: $28 = about £15, Urban Outfitters
Belt: £10, H&M
Skirt: £9.99, H&M
Socks: £2, H&M
Brogues: £20, New Look
Wrap coat: £15, Tesco


2 comments:

  1. fab outfit, love the brogues :)

    http://abirosestyleblog.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abi Rose! Your blog looks lovely, might have a closer read in a minute. :)
    Love Sanchia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx