Monday 23 August 2010

OOTD: Clash of the Prints

Today I had one of those pick-whatever-is-closest moments when it came to getting dressed, but I quite like how it turned out! I've been trying to be more adventurous with what I wear lately and the two clashing prints here definitely tick that box for me.

Top: H&M; Belt: Uniqlo; Skirt: H&M

Of course, it started bucketing down with rain the moment I stepped outside, so I had to throw on knee socks and a big grey jumper before I left the house.

Bag: H&M; Socks: Topshop; Brogues: Kate Kanzier

Just realised how terrible my hair looks in those photos! I've been rushed off my feet all day today: I'm making lunch for six, and trying to entertain two ten-year-olds ... My friend Jasmine and I both have little sisters who are the same age, so we've tried to get them together for a playdate. They've met each other before, and they seem to get on, but the only problem is that neither of them actually speak when they're together. At all. Yet we know they communicate somehow because as a pair they managed to beat Jasmine and me at a card game called Kemps.

Mysterious.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. this really really works, lucky you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, just i love your kate kanzier brogues and socks, sanchia!

    love, jazzabelle. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love black and white stripes with everything!

    Adèle – moltocuriosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dannie Kate, haha, thank you! I do love a good wardrobe day.

    Jazzabelle, thanks so much! Kate Kanzier is an amazing shop, if it weren't for the delivery charge I think I would live there.

    Adele, I think you'd get on well with Millie (my friend who I share this blog with) – she has a Breton stripe obsession too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx