I’m a massive jewellery fiend and have lots of lovely high street pieces (or ‘junk’ jewellery as my mum calls it!) but I’m also lucky enough to have a few special pieces and this is one of them! It was a Christmas present from my parents 2 years ago and the various charms have been given to me as presents for Christmases/birthdays since then from various friends/relatives!
• Heart: My parents put this on when they first bought the bracelet
• 18: My little sister bought me this for my 18th
• L Plate: For my 17th Birthday
• Cupcake: I’m a bit of a cupcake fiend (I had a giant cupcake for my 18th Birthday cake!)
• C: for Camilla
• Girl: Her suitcase says Globe Trotter. A present from 2 of my best friends – I love travelling!
• Snowflake: I’m part of a very keen skiing family! So lots of snowy holidays!
• Handbag: My mum calls me the bag lady because I horde so many bags!
I'm currently lusting after the tennis racket and london taxi too!
Do you have any jewellery that you treasure or that means a lot to you?
Love Millie xxx
(Remember you can contact me on twitter @allcamillawrote, using the comment form or at email@example.com – we love hearing what you think!)