Last night's look was the classic smokey eye, updated with a shimmery silver palette:
Apologies for the terrible photo quality! This was done very late at night, so the lighting was terrible.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW40 (my foundation)
- Maxfactor Earth Spirits in 129 Angel Eyes
- Maxfactor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow in Onyx Smoke
- Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencil in 73 Gris Ingenieux
- GOSH Velvet Touch Waterproof Eye Liner in 008 Silver Screen
- Rimmel Glam'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner in 001 Black Glamour
- Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
I was really impressed with the Earth Spirits eyeshadow, which stayed on perfectly from 8pm until 4am. I used a wet brush to apply it, and the colour is really punchy and perfect for a night-time look. On the other hand, the Smoky Eye Effect eyeshadow was very disappointing and only lasted a couple of hours! It's not a huge problem though, because the double-tipped pen applicator makes it a really handy tool to keep in your bag for touch-ups during the night. It has a lovely consistency, even if it doesn't blend as well as it should (seeing as it's made especially for creating a smoky eye).
I've never bought Maxfactor products before this year, so I decided to pick up their False Lash Effect mascara yesterday, which was on offer for £7.99 at Superdrug. I opted for the waterproof version, which gave my lashes an amazing curl and fantastic length, and as promised it did not budge at all during an night's worth of clubbing – worth every penny!
Love Sanchia xxx
EDIT: Wow, just realised some of my hair looks white in those pictures, haha! (For the record, it's actually black. Although I do get a few "zebra-stripes" from time to time, I like to think of them as quite KateMossian!)