Tuesday 10 August 2010

An Armful of Bracelets

Heya! Just a quick post to show off some of my favourite summery jewellery pieces! The gold bangle was such a steal. Was £2 in the sales! I'd been looking for a largish gold cuff for a while & when I found this I was seriously happy!
The Henry Bendel bangle was bought in New York when we were there at easter (we got stranded in the volcano for an exta week too!) I felt very much like I was in the cast of Gossip Girl when I was shopping in there!


What have been your favourite pieces of jewellery this summer?

Lots of Love, Millie xxx

by the way, I don't wear all these bracelets together! Could be pretty heavy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx