Monday 26 July 2010

OOTD: Nautical Stripes

By Millie

Hey! Thought I'd do a quick post to show what I've been wearing today!

I started off by popping down to the village shop and doctors surgery (to pick up my malaria tablets!) in this...

River Island Stripe top £5, H&M Shorts £5, UO Belt £12, UO Chain necklace £5, Topshop Bag £32, Tesco Wedges £10, TCG Mermaid Necklace (worn on wrist) won in competition!

I absolutely love this mermaid necklace I won in a giveaway on twitter from This Charming Girl Jewellery, It arrived beutifully wrapped and is a lovely vintage style necklace. They have loads of gorgeous jewellery on their site - definately worth a look! www.thischarminggirl.com

I then swapped the shorts for a floral skirt and added a long cardigan for my quick trip into the city.

Skirt - Warehouse (I think it was £25), Cashmere Cardigan Jack Wills £79

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I'm off sailing for the night now! Should be fun! Will still be on twitter though tonight!

Lots of Love, Millie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx