Sunday 25 July 2010

I Wish I Lived In America. Alexa Chung for Madewell

There are times I really wish I lived in the US (as much as I love England) for example, Mulberry for Target will only be in America and the ready availability of Reeses cups. Just to add to these, Alexa Chung has designed a beautiful collection for Madewell, which of course will only be available in the US.

I'm a big fan of Alexas style, especially her shoe collection and how she combines vintage pieces with newer high street/designer pieces. Plus, who couldn't be envious of the fact Mulberry have named a bag after her!

The collection will be available in August in the US, I'm just hoping she'll be doing a winter collection that will still me in stores over Christmas (when I'm in New York!)



I absolutely love the outfit second from left and the trousers and desert boots on the right!


(Photos: Nick Wolf)
completely in love with these shoes!

(photo: Morgan O'Donovan)

Love the vintage style of this dress. Plus it's velvet which is one of the hottest trends this AW. love the Sheer polka dot top too!

As you can see she had some pretty notable models including Pixie Geldof and Poppy Delevigne and guests included Daisy Lowe.

If the collection is going be priced as per the rest of the madewell clothing, the prices should be pretty reasonable (Just making me a little bit more bitter that I won't be able to get my hands on any of it!)

If you want to find out more, I first read about the collection here or visit the madewell site

Lots of love, Millie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx