Monday 13 September 2010

Review: Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo

I know, I know, I've been very slow on the uptake when it comes to dry shampoo ...

I know for a fact that Millie can't live without her bottle, but I've been holding out for our local branch of Boots to start stocking this particular kind: black dry shampoo, so I can get the bedhead look without the faux-dandruff!

The way it works is as follows: you wake up in the morning on a bad hair day, your normal hat/ hood/ scarf rescue routine is for whatever reason a no-go, and you're running too late to use real shampoo. All you have to do is whip out a bottle of this stuff, give it a couple of sprays, muss your hair and you're done. (No, really, it's that simple.)

Of course, it's also perfect for those "I've just finished work and my hair needs some va-va-voom" moments, or alternatively the common "I've been dancing in this club for four hours and am currently suffering serious hair failure".

It's on offer at Superdrug at the moment for 99p per bottle, so I really recommend that you get down there and try it!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried dry shampoo before but after reading this post I will definitely consider it!

    www.a--style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey, you should definitely go for it! It's so cheap to get hold of so it's worth a try. :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thanks for letting me know about the Superdrug offer! I usually get my brown dry shampoo from Boots, so will nip to Superdrug and stock up ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries – we bloggers have to look out for each other, haha!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx