Tuesday 17 August 2010

NOTD: Rimmel Pompous

Such a hectic week! My mum has me transcribing some interviews for her, which will hopefully provide me with a much-needed payout of £150 if I ever manage to finish them; I've had various dental appointments all day, after which I won't have to wear my retainers ever again – definite cause for celebration; plus I've got a haircut booked for tomorrow (and of course there will be plenty of pictures for you in the evening).

Anyway, on to today's nail colour. This is the last of the colours that I bought under Rimmel's 3 for 2 offer, 610 Pompous, and can be bought for £3.49 for an 8ml bottle:


It has a gorgeously subtle shine and even my mother commented on the lovely colour (and believe me, this is an achievement)! Sorry about the barely-there nails; I just had to cut them right down because I couldn't play my guitar or piano properly. But back to the varnish: I used three coats with my usual base coat and top coat ... although once again my Rimmel top coat is playing up and I'm not sure if I can put up with it much longer. My base coat functions as a top coat too, so I may just have to fall back on that from now on, although I will miss the amazing shine that my current top coat gives me.

I'll try and get an OOTD post up for you soon! But now I have to go and sweat in a corner about my A-Level results on Thursday. Is anybody else getting that fateful envelope? How are you feeling?

xxx

P.S. You may have noticed that I'm not posting under our usual Style Goddesses account today. Basically, I've had this other Google account under my name for years; I made it for YouTube originally but I've just worked out that I can use it here too. (I know, I'm slow!) So now you'll actually know who's writing what when you read our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Love Sanchia & Millie xxx